Villa for sale SOLD in Zurgena
€159,949 ~ £138,140 *
This is a wonderful, detached, single-storey villa with marvellous views of the surrounding area from the roof terrace, including the mountains, countryside and the village of La Alfoquía where the property is located. The village itself has a number of amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants, with all of this being located just a few minutes walk away. Further towns of Arboleas, Zurgena, Albox and Huercal-Overa are all less than 15 minutes away, and the coast is just 30 minutes away by car so this house gives the best of both worlds.
The villa sits on a very good sized plot and has some lovely ouside areas, one of which has a covered jacuzzi, and there is a fully landscaped front garden with purpose built pergola along with a useful storage shed.
Entry from the street is either through the intercom personel entrance or via the double gates bringing you into the front coutyard where you will find a garage and parking area. The front door is accessed through the double glazed and fully enclosed porch which is an ideal room to sit and relax and from here you enter into the lounge diner which features a built in modern pellet burner which has the feed hopper to the the outside of the property. Off the lounge is an open plan style kitchen with granite work tops and an array of appliances along with a good selection of wall and base storage units.
There are 3 good sized double bedrooms one being used as an office at the moment, the master bedroom having a lovely private ensuite, and all having built in wardrobes with the complete house has central climate control heating and cooling throughout.
Finally there is the family bathroom which is designed in a contemporary colour and design meaning that internally the villa has everything that you need from a stylish modern home in the sun.
Accessing the external staircase you will find the large roof solarium with the stunning mountain views, lovely for those warm summer evenings.
Just 300 meters away from the villa there is a municipal pool, bar/cafe, bowling green, petanque pitch and a 7 aside football pitch.
Overall a fabulous villa in a great location!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 53 mins190.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins102.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 19 mins124.6 km
Consumption: Grade F - 253kW
Emissions: Grade E - 44kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €216.65 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 416 m²
- Build Size 87 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,995 (£11,223)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €143,954 (£124,326)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €159,949 (£138,140)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,196 (£9,670)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005