Villa for sale SOLD in Cantoria
€379,000 ~ £334,657 *
SOLD JUNE 2021
This stunning 5 bed, 5 bath villa situated just outside Cantoria village, the property comes with a 8m x 4m private swimming pool, a lovely guest house/Granny annex with a seperate entrance,a solar hot water system, air conditioning throughout and has stunning views of the mountains and countryside; the villa includes a build size of 268m2 and a plot size of 3,042m2 that is fully walled and gated. The town of Albox is just a 10 minute drive away where you will find all the amenities such as additional supermarkets, pharmacy, cafes, bars and restaurants etc.
On entering the property grounds there is a large tarmac drive big enough to park multiple cars, there is also a carport for a vehicle.
Entrance to the villa is accessed via an ornate marble staircase that brings you to the entrance of the property, on the right is a large fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops, to the left of the kitchen is a separate toilet, the hallway then leads to the large lounge dining room with feature log burner and doors that lead to the terrace overlooking the pool. There is a large double bedroom off of the lounge with ensuite and built in wardrobes from this room you also have access to the pool area. The pool area also has a bar and outside kitchen.
From the lounge up another ornate marble staircase you will find the master bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite bathroom with corner bath and access via patio doors to the lovely balcony with the stunning views of the mountains and country side.
There is a huge underbuild that is used for storage and the gardens have a variety of established trees and plants that are low maintainence. This really is a property with the WOW factor and is definitely worth a viewing!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins205.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 13 mins117 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins139.5 km
Consumption: Grade E - 219kW
Emissions: Grade E - 44kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €567.99 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 3,042 m²
- Build Size 268 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €34,900 (£30,817)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €341,100 (£301,191)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €379,000 (£334,657)
- Transfer tax 7% €26,530 (£23,426)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005