Villa for sale SOLD in Albox
€295,000 ~ £263,547 *
**SOLD FEB 2022**
This fantastic villa is located on a private, elevated plot of land which offers a picturesque view down the valley and over the surrounding countryside. Less than a 10 minute drive into the main market town of Albox, this villa has easy access to all amenities and is only 45 minutes to the nearest coastline.
There is a private gated entrance into the fully fenced plot of land. A driveway leads up to the open gravelled parking area and double garage which is fantastic for additonal storage.
The land immediately around the property is fully landscaped and boasts cactus gardens, mature palm trees and large lawned areas. Garden stairs leads down to the private swimming pool, sunbathing area, netted dining area and a poolside building which consists of a changing room, shower room and small kitchenette.
The villa can be accessed via a kitchen side door or the main front double doors which is under the large South facing covered terrace with traditional archways that offers a great place to sit and enjoy the views.
Internally the main lounge is a great size with a full size dining table and open plan to the kitchen that has a breakfast bar, stone worktops and ample storage units.
From the living space you can access a small guest W/C, all 4 downstairs bedrooms which consist of built in wardrobes and storage as well as en suite shower rooms, the master having the additon of a full size bathtub.
To the rear of the villa is a sprial staircase that provides access to the upstairs en suite bedroom. An upper South facing terrace boasts a breathtaking view over the private land and over to the mountains.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins209.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 19 mins121.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins143.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €893.09 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1.26 hectares
- Build Size 154 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,500 (£23,675)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €265,500 (£237,192)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €295,000 (£263,547)
- Transfer tax 7% €20,650 (£18,448)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005