Villa for sale SOLD in Urcal
€129,000 ~ £115,165 *
**** SOLD 2022****
This detached 2 bedroom villa is located on an elevated private plot of land offering superb views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. The grounds are low maintenance and offer plenty of space for anyone who likes to garden or even for an above ground pool.
The plot size is currently shown as 640m2, however a large portion of land was given to the owner from the Town Hall and the documentation is in the process of being corrected to register the actual size of 1.043 square metres.
To the front of the property there is a south facing terrace and a large netted enclosure, ideal for dining outside in the summer. The ground wraps around the back of the house, where there is a large garden shed and a wooden car port.
Internally the property consists of a large open style lounge, dining room and kitchen. The main sitting room has a feature wood burner fireplace and a large archway leading through into the dining room which is ideal for entertaining and can easily hold an 8 seater table. The kitchen comes fully equipped with white goods, ample storgae units, granite worksurfaces and a separate utility room.
Off the lounge there is a second archway that leads you to the guest bedroom which comes with fitted wardrobes, a family shower room and the master bedroom which offers 3 double built in wardrobes and a spacious en suite bathroom.
The small village of Urcal has several bars and a small supermarket and the main town of Huercal-Overa is within 10 minutes drive.
Property is being sold fully furnished.
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a lovely home, contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 40 mins169.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 7 mins114 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 5 mins103.8 km
Consumption: Grade E - 280kW
Emissions: Grade E - 59kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €251.56 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 640 m²
- Build Size 109 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,900 (£8,838)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,100 (£103,648)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,000 (£115,165)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,030 (£8,062)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005