Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Huercal-Overa
€128,000 ~ £109,709 *
A superb modern townhouse located on the edge of Huercal-Overa offering a tranquil setting with picturesque views but with the luxury of having all amenities within a short walk.
The local area is beautifully kept and consists of nearby bars, restaurants, shops, childrens park, school and a view of the recently reformed Ermita de la Virgen del Río.
This property is spread over 3 floors, upon entering the townhouse via its own private entrance covered doorway you enter into the spacious open plan lounge, diner and kitchen. The room is a great size with a full lounge area with corner sofa, family dining table and under stair storage space. The fully equipped kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, led up lighting, ample storage units and modern electrical appliances. Patio doors lead from the kitchen into an internal courtyard which is partially covered and used as the utility space.
Also, on the ground floor is a full size shower room which is located under the stairs that lead up to the first floor.
Upstairs there is a large landing space where you will find the 3 bedrooms, 2 having patio doors and private balconies. The family bathroom is a great size and has under sink storage and a rain shower above the bathtub.
The internal stair continue up to the third floor which is currently a large open space with doors out onto a private terrace which offers fantastic views over the rooftops of the town and over to the local castle which is a well known landmark. This upper level would make a beautiful master bedroom or a second lounge, games room or play area.
Consumption: Grade F - 168kW
Emissions: Grade F - 42kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 56 m²
- Build Size 134 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,800 (£8,400)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €115,200 (£98,738)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €128,000 (£109,709)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,960 (£7,680)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 51 mins183 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 1 min100 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 15 mins117.2 km