Land for sale in Huercal-Overa
€25,800 ~ £21,822 *
This fully fenced and private plot of Rustic land (please note that as it is Rustic land , you are not permitted to build on it). It is located just a 6 minute drive from the bustling market town of Huercal-Overa where you can find all amenities including bars, shops, supermarkets and a weekly street market that is very popular and well known locally.
Even closer is the small village of Urcal which offers several bars and a small shop as well as easy access to the motorway.
The access is via a countryside road which leads onto a track. The front of the land has a boundary wall and large double wrought iron gates and from the land you can enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
As you enter the plot there are elevated plant beds on either side. Down the right hand side of the land is a small vineyard with metal framing and water pipes for automatic watering system. The land has the possibility of agricultural water rights via one of the neighboring properties so the pipes are prepared if anyone wishes to connect.
Down the left hand side of the land you will find a small building which houses a wood burner and is ideal for a small summer room, alongside is a terrace which can be enclosed or made in to a spectacular entertaining and BBQ area.
Beyond the terrace you will find a large water reservoir which could be converted and used as a private swimming pool, there is a fenced area that has previously been used as a chicken pen and vegetable patch.
The land also comes with a small toilet and 2 large water deposits.
Ideal for anyone who wants a private garden to enjoy in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- Plot Size 1,600 m²
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 6 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €22,800 (£19,285)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €25,800 (£21,822)
- Transfer tax 7% €1,806 (£1,528)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 49 mins173.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 12 mins109 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 13 mins108 km