Villa for sale SOLD in Albox
€154,995 ~ £131,087 *
*SOLD SEPTEMBER 2021*
This beautifully presented 2 bedroom villa is situated within a large fully fenced plot of land. The location of this property offers peace and quiet, privacy and enjoys a superb setting with mountains and countryside for backdrop views.
The private swimming pool is on the south side of the villa, enjoying the all day sun with terraces, a shower room and a lockable storage room for outside furniture and cushions.
The land is over 1000 square meters and fully fenced which is ideal for pets, it consists of mature trees and plants and is very manageable with mostly gravelled areas. There is ample space for parking with a double gate that opens inwards to the land.
You enter the property via the summer room which is the perfect place for breakfast whilst enjoying the picturesque views.
Internally the villa is very well presented with a neutral colour scheme throughout and beautifully maintained décor and furniture. The lounge is a bright and airy room with direct access to the swimming pool as well as the separate dining room with patio doors leading out onto a shaded terrace for outside dining.
The kitchen can be accessed from both the lounge and the dining room and comes with a stone worksurface, utility room and modern appliances.
There are 2 really good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one having an en suite shower room.
The family bathroom is located in between both bedrooms.
The property comes with dual hot and cold air conditioning throughout.
The local village of Albox is a short 7 minute drive and consists of all amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets, bars and a weekly street market where you can purchase your fresh produce.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this beautiful home.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 12 mins204.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 22 mins120.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins139 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,049 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 8 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,500 (£10,571)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €139,496 (£117,978)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €154,995 (£131,087)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,850 (£9,176)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005