Villa for sale in Urcal
€339,950 ~ £286,544 *
We are delighted to offer this superb 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa situated in the tranquil countryside village of Urcal. Urcal offers several bars and a minimarket and the nearest town of Huercal-Overa is within a 10 minute drive and offers shops, bars, restaurants, schools and a weekly street market etc.
The house is within its own private grounds which is fully fenced and gated however there is a total of almost 19,000m2 which includes an adjacent almond grove and open land.
The fenced grounds consist of a large gravelled parking area with a 2 vehicle car port, landscaped garden areas with mature trees and plants and to the rear of the property is a large area for animals including 4 dog kennels for anyone with pets or wanting to run a small business.
To the front of the villa is a netted enclosure that runs the full length of the house and offers the perfect area for outside dining and entertaining and is fitted with a full outdoor kitchen. From the enclosure you can access the side gardens and storage room as well as the south facing front open terrace. The private swimming pool is elevated and boasts a breath taking view over the surrounding countryside and over to the mountains.
Internally the home is bright and airy throughout and offers a clean and modern interior design. The living space is open plan with a spacious lounge with feature log burning fireplace and patios doors out to the pool. The dining room has an atrium style ceiling with arched windows which floods the room with natural sunlight.
The fully fitted kitchen has modern electrical appliances, wooden work surfaces and ample floor storage units. There are no high wall cabinets as the entire property is designed to be disable friendly including widened doors ways and no stairs.
The hallway leads down to the family bathroom, two double guest bedrooms and the third single bedroom which is currently being used as storage.
The master bedroom is a fantastic size with two fitted wardrobes and an en-suite wet room.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this lovely property.
Consumption: Grade E - 118kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Refuse fees: €43.60 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1.90 hectares
- Build Size 266 m²
- Water Deposit
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,995 (£26,126)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €305,955 (£257,889)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €339,950 (£286,544)
- Transfer tax 7% €23,797 (£20,058)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 45 mins173.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 12 mins117.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 10 mins107.3 km