Villa for sale SOLD in Albox
€279,000 ~ £240,958 *
**SOLD MARCH 2022***
A stunning detached villa on a plot of just under 5,000m² which is within a very short drive to the villages of either Albox in one direction and Almanzora in the other. The villa is located in a cul de sac and is accessed directly from the tarmac roadway via electrically operated gates into the large open driveway which features a central island planted up with indigenous plants and shrubs. The impressive villa has instant curb appeal with sweeping stairs that take you up to the covered terrace where you will find the main front entrance door.
Upon entry into the house you are met by the large open hallway that gives access to the main lounge area on the right which is bright and airy and features an authentic log burning fire and large sliding French doors that lead to the rear covered terrace. Also from the lounge room there are double doors that access the good sized separate dining room with a stunning focal point of the light tower turret which allow additional light to flood into this beautiful space.
There are three good sized double bedrooms which come with built in wardrobes two of which come with lovely ensuites plus the master bedroom has a walkin wardrobe and there is also a separate guest shower room which is directly off the main entrance hallway.
The kitchen is of a excellent size which is tastefully decorated and which comes with all of the usual built in appliances along with an external access door which takes you out to another raised island with plants and shrubs, plus here you will find the car port .
On the outside of the property most of the property is walled with a decorative perimeter wall and there is a huge terraced area with that all important family sized 12m x 5m swimming pool and adjacent to the pool there is a large Romanesque style casita building which contains a full wet room/ bathroom along with a good sized pool pump and storage room. To the rear of the pool an terrace area is a huge open area of land of approximately 1,000m², which is fully walled and would be perfect for anyone who may wish to keep horses or the similar.
The house comes with two back up water tanks the one being 3,000ltrs and the other around 1,000 ltrs in size, full air conditioning throughout and a full central heating system is pre-installed and just need a boiler to get everything up and running and there is a full CCTV installed on the property.
This is a beautiful large detached family home that would be perfect as a relocation house for anyone looking for a property that really does have the wow factor, so book your viewing today.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours201.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 9 mins112.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 25 mins135.3 km
Consumption: Grade G - 306kW
Emissions: Grade E - 52kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €413.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 4,761 m²
- Build Size 207 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €24,900 (£21,505)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €251,100 (£216,863)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €279,000 (£240,958)
- Transfer tax 7% €19,530 (£16,867)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005