Village House for sale in Chirivel
Ref: A125 €52,000 ~ £46,501 *
A traditional Spanish two storey townhouse in the village of El Contador only 5 minutes from Chirivel with all amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, and market every Friday. This property is a 2 hour drive from Sierra Nevada Ski Slopes.
The property has a fully fitted kitchen including white goods, a door leads to an enclosed courtyard with a small kitchen area ideal for BBQs.
Having a separate dining room, steps lead down into the lounge with a working log fire with a marble staircase to the second floor where you will find 3 double bedrooms with the fourth bedroom currently being refurbished at present. On the ground floor there is a guest cloakroom and double bedroom .
First floor three further bedrooms complete this traditional townhouse.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Working fireplace
- Enclosed rear courtyard
- Outside kitchen ideal for BBQs
- Furniture negotiable - white goods included
- Large living space
- Beautiful views
- 60 minutes to the coast
- 2 hours from Sierra Nevada Ski Slopes
- 1 minutes to village shops
Please note: All commissions to Spanish Property Choice are paid by the vendors and not you the purchasers.
Local idyllic village of El Contador, viewing recommended.
Village belonging to the AREA is included in the Sierra de Maria Natural Park, which is characterized by the continental Mediterranean climate, by its rural mountains of limestone and magnesium limestone and by its forests of pine groves.
The village which obtained its independence from Velez Rubio in 1895, is a secluded, tranquil group of houses and its inhabitants are friendly and hospitable.
Distance to airports: Granada 1 hour 30 minutes, Almeria 1 hour 50 minutes, Murcia 1 hour 50 minutes, Alicante 2 hours.
Consumption: Grade E - 298kW
Emissions: Grade E - 77kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €59.51 per annum
- Refuse fees: €113.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 322 m²
- Build Size 193 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,200 (£1,967)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €46,800 (£41,851)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €52,000 (£46,501)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,160 (£3,720)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.