Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
€229,000 ~ £196,780 *
***RESERVED JUNE 2022***
We are pleased to bring to the market this lovely three bedroom, three bathroom villa, located in Los Torres with incredible views from the terrace area.
Los Torres is a small village very close to the larger town of Arboleas where there is plenty of opportunity to obtain your daily requirements and enjoy the weekly market. A ten minute drive will then take you to the larger town of Albox, again offering lots of amenities.
This spacious villa sits on a private walled plot. Access is via electric gates for vehicles and a separate pedestrian gate. Located in the grounds is the car port and ample parking space.
The front entrance leads you directly to a hallway. From here it is possible to access all the rooms.
Double doors will take you in to the large spacious lounge/dining room, complete with log burner. This is a lovely bright room thanks to the double aspect windows and the patio doors taking you out to the pool area and those stunning views.
From the dining space a door will take you to the kitchen area. Again a large and bright area with ample storage in the form of wall and base units.
From here you access the side of the property and to a brick built utility room. The back up water tank is located here.
The bedrooms are all of a good size and currently the vendor is using one of these as an office.
The two larger bedrooms both enjoy an en-suite bathroom with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes.
The family bathroom is fully fitted with bathtub, overhead shower, basin and toilet.
Externally the villa offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and countryside.
There is a salt water swimming on a large terrace, an ideal space for living the al fresco lifestyle that this area offers.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this lovely property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins206.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 18 mins107.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins140.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 213kW
Emissions: Grade F - 54kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €302.68 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 640 m²
- Build Size 160 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 7 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,900 (£17,100)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €206,100 (£177,102)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €229,000 (£196,780)
- Transfer tax 7% €16,030 (£13,775)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005