Villa for sale SOLD in Albox
€209,995 ~ £187,473 *
***SOLD AUGUST 2022***
This superb 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa is set in a beautiful location just 2km´s from the bustling market town of Albox. The local town offers a wide selection of bars, restaurants, shops, banks and schools and caters for many nationalities.
The villa entrance is very well presented with an electric sliding gate leading into the landscaped grounds which are fully fenced and boast incredible 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside. There is plenty of private parking as well as a wooden car port.
The gardens are mainly gravelled which offer less maintenance however there is a path wrapping around the entire property and a tiled terrace at the swimming pool. The rear garden is designed for entertaining with a 10m x 5m swimming pool, artificial grass for a pop of colour and a large wooden gazebo with wind down sun blinds and BBQ.
An external staircase leads up to the roof terrace where you can enjoy the picturesque views of the valley, mountains and back down towards Albox town.
Internally the house has an entrance hallway with a guest shower room off to the right, to the left are doors leading through into the spacious lounge / dining room. This main living space is bright and airy with direct access out to the porch and swimming pool.
There are 2 double bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes and excellent views over the surrounding fields. The third bedroom which is currently used as a B&B rental has a walk through closet and en suite bathroom.
The kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances and offers a second dining room with external access from the parking, ideal for offloading and shopping.
A must see property in a spectacular setting!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins205.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 16 mins117.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins139.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 210kW
Emissions: Grade G - 54kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €421.44 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,832 m²
- Build Size 133 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,000 (£16,069)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €188,996 (£168,726)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €209,995 (£187,473)
- Transfer tax 7% €14,700 (£13,123)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005