Villa for sale SOLD in Taberno
€179,950 ~ £155,414 *
This large 4 bedroom villa is situated in an elevated position just outside of the traditional village of Taberno. The incredible setting of the plot of land is walking distance from the local amenities whilst offering 100% privacy and a beautiful and picturesque view.
Entering the grounds there is a large open parking area, ideal for a double car port. There is a detached outbuilding which is currently used as storage and workshop.
The property is in need of some work which would include the swimming pool and terraces. The gardens offer plenty of room for additional trees and there are several seating areas ideal for entertaining and enjoying the incredible valley views.
Internally the villa boasts a large living and dining room with a feature wood burning fireplace, large front windows framing the mountain views and vaulted ceiling making the room feel bright and airy.
Leading off the lounge there is a spacious hallway, large enough to be used as a study or as currently used for additional sleeping accommodation. Continuing along the hallway there are 2 guest double bedrooms, a family shower room and a master bedroom with en suite. All rooms are a fantastic size with free standing wardrobes, air conditioning and high ceilings.
There is a fully fitted kitchen with ample storage units, electrical appliances and direct access to the gardens. Off the kitchen is a fourth bedroom which could be used as a separate formal dining room.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 59 mins193.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 16 mins119.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 25 mins127.8 km
Consumption: Grade E - 203kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €288.46 per annum
- Refuse fees: €44.48 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 6,530 m²
- Build Size 180 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,995 (£12,950)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,955 (£139,872)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,950 (£155,414)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,597 (£10,879)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005