Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
€145,000 ~ £125,229 *
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a lovely three bedroom and two bathroom, single storey villa with a private pool in Los Cojos. You can walk to the local bar/restaurant and then a short drive away is the town of Arboleas where it is possible to obtain all your daily requirements such as local bars/restaurants, shops, doctors and banks etc. The larger town of Albox is just a further 10 minute drive away where you will find everything you need.
Access to the property is via a gated drive way with room for several cars. The garden area is split over two levels offering wonderful elevated views of the surrounding countryside.
On the lower level you will find the private 8x4 swimming pool and a large grassed (astro turf) area, ideal for sunbathing and enjoying outdoor living.
The upper level is connected by a staircase or accessed via the driveway which makes the entire property disabled friendly.
Double doors will take you in to the light and bright lounge area.
From here you are led to the hallway which then takes you in to the good sized kitchen. The kitchen is a blank canvas having no fixtures or fittings.
Continuing along the hallway you have the three large double bedrooms and 2 family shower rooms.
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a blank canvas property, where you can truly make it your own.
There is a possibility in the future that this area would have the infrastructure put in to place and this would result in a cost to each of the property owners of approximately 10,000€, hence the vendors selling it for such a bargain price.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 9 mins201 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 16 mins110 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins135.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 148kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 118 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 7 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£9,932)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,500 (£112,706)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €145,000 (£125,229)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,150 (£8,766)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005