Villa for sale SOLD in Lorca
€335,000 ~ £294,415 *
**** RESERVED MARCH 2022****
A beautiful large 6 bedroom villa situated in the countryside of Lorca, surrounded by almond trees, open fields and spectacular uninterrupted views. The local village of Las Purias is only a 5 minute drive and offers a wide range of amenities such as banks, restaurants, bars and shops.
Lorca city is only 15 minutes drive where you can find shopping centres, cinema, schools, hospital and bus / train station.
The house is located on its own private plot of land of over 25,000m2 however it is very manageable with low maintenance landscaped gardens, terraces and almond fields which are harvested by the local farmer.
The 2 storey design of the home offers the opportunity of 2 complete separate homes or accommodations which is reflected in the land having 2 vehicle entrances and parking areas, one with a wooden carport.
Entering the upper level via the wrap-around sun terrace you are greeted by the large and bright entrance hall. Immediately to the left you have bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with ample built in storage and a private balcony overlooking the gardens and the family shower room. Further along the hallway is bedroom 3 which offers an ensuite shower room and built in wardrobe.
The main living room is an excellent size with 2 double windows which boast the picturesque views of the surrounding hillsides and almond fields. The open plan kitchen and dining room have a feature fireplace, floor and wall cabinets with stone worksurfaces and direct access to the exterior terrace and gardens.
The lower level of the property which can be accessed internally as well as having a private external entrance offers the exact same floor space but is designed differently.
The lounge, dining room and kitchen is one large open plan room with traditional arches and features with a modern twist. All leading from the main living space is bedroom 4 & 5 with a shared full size shower room and bedroom 6 which is the master suite with bathroom.
There is a separate utility and storage room with direct access to the garden.
Leading from the lower level is the covered terrace with netting, offers the perfect area for dining outside and overlooks the private swimming pool and terrace.
A superb property for someone looking for a business rental venture or a large family home.
Title Deeds and Land Registry documents are all in order. An expediente has been requested and will be available prior to completion.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 34 mins150.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 34 mins152 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)59 mins84.4 km
Consumption: Grade E - 218kW
Emissions: Grade F - 57kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €396.22 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2.55 hectares
- Build Size 318 m²
- Water Deposit
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,637)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,500 (£26,805)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €301,500 (£264,973)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €335,000 (£294,415)
- Transfer tax 8% €26,800 (£23,553)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,318)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005