Villa for sale in Albox
€269,950 ~ £241,168 *
A unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful detached 3 bedroom villa with an independent 2 bedroom wooden cabin, ideal for visiting family and friends or even a rental income.
The home is set within its own private plot of land just 4 minutes drive from the bustling market town of Albox and the small quaint village of Almanzora.
The land is accessed via electric gates and there is plenty of open driveway for parking as well as the foundations for a car port. There is also a detached storage room which could be used as a garage or a separate workshop etc.
The villa consists of a spacious living and dining room, featuring patio doors that lead out into the south facing netted terrace and views over the landscaped gardens.
The fully fitted kitchen has a centre island and ample base and wall storage cabinets. There is access directly to the gardens and parking area, ideal for offloading shopping and serving food and drinks to the pool area.
Just outside of the kitchen is an above ground swimming pool which offers the perfect place to enjoy the all year round sunshine and excellent mountain views.
On the lower level of the land, with its own gardens is the detached wooden cabin style casita, which had been fully registered and boasts an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
There are 2 very spacious bedrooms and a shared shower room.
This is ideal for visiting family and friends or alternatively as a rental income. At present the owners are renting it out and earn a secure monthly income.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 1 min201.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 10 mins112.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 26 mins135.3 km
Consumption: Grade E - 194kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €289.71 per annum
- Refuse fees: €133.44 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,942 m²
- Build Size 229 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,995 (£21,437)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €242,955 (£217,051)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €269,950 (£241,168)
- Transfer tax 7% €18,897 (£16,882)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005