Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Lucainena de las Torres
€94,500 ~ £84,424 *
This is a lovely opportunity to purchase a traditional styled duplex/town house, located in Lucainena de las Torres, very close to Sorbas.
This village has just been included in The Times - 20 prettiest villages in Spain feature and mentions that
"Lucainea de las Torres is a small village just east of Tabernas with a population of approximately 600 residents. It is a traditional white washed village with flowerpots displaying an abundance of colour. Water is still traditionally collected from the local fountain".
The property is located from the road and through a private gate and boarded with a wall.
This will take you into a private terraced area, ideal for relaxing in a sunlounger and soaking up the warm Spanish sunshine.
Here you will find the BBQ allowing outside dining.
From here a front door will lead you into the open plan living/dining and kitchen area. This offers a fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and hob.
This space is flooded with light from the large windows and offers adequate room for your day to day living. Ideally you have air conditioning and a ceiling fan for ambient temperature control.
On this level you will find the first of the bedrooms with air conditioning, ideal for visiting guests and you also have an under the stairs bathroom with corner shower, vanity unit and w.c.
Stairs will then take you up to the first floor of the property where the remaining bedrooms and family bathroom are located.
The first is a large twin bedroom with air conditioning and window.
The family bathroom has a bathtub, overhead shower, vanity unit, bidet and w.c. It enjoys a large window for light and ventilation and is fully tiled for easy cleaning.
Then onto the third bedroom, a lovely bright space again with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
From this room you have access to the private balcony, overlooking the surrounding countryside.
From here external stairs will take you to the private roof solarium. This space offers more lovely views and ample room for outside living and dining.
This is a not to be missed opportunity to live in a traditional community.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 0034 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 33 mins242.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)43 mins55.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 58 mins177.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 279kW
Emissions: Grade E - 53kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €107.43 per annum
- Refuse fees: €199.32 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 116 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,450 (£5,762)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,050 (£75,982)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,500 (£84,424)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,615 (£5,910)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005