Villa for sale in Huercal-Overa
€249,499 ~ £214,394 *
Located in a small hamlet this lovely detached villa has so much to offer any prospective purchaser it is definitely one to add to your wish list.
The property is just a short drive from the lovely white washed village of Taberno or in a similar time you can be in the larger town of Huercal Overa which has its fabulous open air street market every Monday therefore giving all of the necessary amenities for all of your day to day needs, including the well renowned leisure centres and theatre to mention just a few.
The property is accessed directly from the tarmac roadway where you will find private parking to the front of the well proportioned property and to the right hand side you will find an enclosed fly free eating and BBQ area which is nicely tiled throughout which continues outside and around to the lovely private swimming pool which has beautiful views out over the local countryside.
Inside the villa there is a good sized lounge area that has a cosy feel and which comes with a free standing log burning fire, hot and cold air conditioning and ceiling fan with open plan stairs up to the upper floor plus there is a door which leads you out to a fantastic conservatory/terrace room which has ample room for a dining table and chairs along with several comfortable easy chairs which overlooks the pool area.
The kitchen is well appointed with all of the necessary appliances built in and comes with granite work surfaces and again comes with an access door out to the enclosed front terrace area plus there is also a separate utility room. Also on the ground floor there are two good sized bedroom that both have full fitted built in wardrobes and there is a beautiful guest shower room that is tastefully decorated and which comes with a fully enclosed glass shower cubicle.
Upstairs you will find a good sized gallery/landing which leads through to the master bedroom, a further bathroom and another guest bedroom giving this house a true sense of its large proportions and also on the second floor you will find a large outside terrace again giving fabulous views over the surrounding areas.
This is a substantial private detached villa in a great location which would be a fantastic home either for holidays or for full time relocation, so don’t delay book a viewing now as you won’t be disappointed.
Please note that the property is now unfurnished.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 52 mins185.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 9 mins112 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 17 mins120.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 46kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €374.38 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 518 m²
- Build Size 151 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,950 (£18,862)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,549 (£192,955)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,499 (£214,394)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,465 (£15,008)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005