Villa for sale RESERVED in La Alfoquia
€134,995 ~ £120,800 *
***RESERVED AUGUST 2022***
This semi detached 3 bedrooms villa is located just a minutes drive outside of the quaint Spanish village of Alfoquia. With several larger towns within a 10 minute drive, this property offers the tranquillity of the countryside whilst having all amenities within easy reach.
The villa sits on 250m2 of private land which is fully walled and gated with a vehicle and separate pedestrian entrance from the street. As you enter the grounds there is off road parking, very low maintenance terraces and gravelled gardens and a wooden pergola providing shade for a wonderful seating or dining area.
The landscaped garden stretches along the side and to the rear of the property where you have a very private space and also an elevated patio where you can enjoy the incredible views over the countryside and to the Arboleas mountains.
Internally the property has a modern design with a spacious living room, feature fireplace and 2 sets of patio doors leading out to the terrace. Leading from the lounge there is a hallway with storage, downstairs shower room and the fully fitted kitchen which consists of ample storage units and workspace, a dining table as well as a separate utility and storage room.
Upstairs there is a family shower room, a single bedroom and 2 double bedrooms both with private balconies.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 57 mins190.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins102.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 22 mins124.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 237kW
Emissions: Grade G - 50kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €244.69 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 250 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,395)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,496 (£108,720)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €134,995 (£120,800)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,450 (£8,456)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005