Villa for sale SOLD in Cantoria
€259,950 ~ £228,457 *
This is a beautifully presented large 4 bedroom villa just outside of the picturesque village of Cantoria. The local amenities include shops, bars, super markets and a weekly street market for all of your fresh produce and much more within the surrounding towns of Albox, Arboleas and Olula del Rio.
The property is very easily accessed from the main road via a small track with lemon groves either side. The private villa is situated within a fully walled and gated plot of land with a large rolling gate leading into the front garden. To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway with a wooden car port, a sunny seating area and a private jacuzzi with pergola.
The land is fully landscaped and consists of various terraces, a beautifully designed swimming pool area with a second jacuzzi, outdoor bar and entertaining space. To the rear of the property there are more low maintenance rear gardens as well as a fully netted terrace and conservatory where you can sit and take in the breath taking views over the countryside and river bed.
A separate utility room also has kitchen appliances installed, making an ideal space to prepare food and additional storage.
Internally the home has a main living room installed with a pellet burner and large arched windows as well as a smaller lounge with feature fireplace and is currently used as the formal dining room.
The modern fully fitted kitchen is a fantastic size with ample work surface space, cabinets and electrical appliances. Leading via the kitchen is the master bedroom with patio doors leading to the jacuzzi terrace and a full size family bathroom.
A separate hallway leads to the 3 guest bedrooms, one having an en suite as well as a family bathroom with access from both the hallway and one of the bedrooms.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins204.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 15 mins116.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins138.7 km
Consumption: Grade E - 150kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Country property
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 5,031 m²
- Build Size 192 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,637)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,995 (£20,209)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €233,955 (£205,611)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €259,950 (£228,457)
- Transfer tax 7% €18,197 (£15,992)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£527)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,318)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005