Villa for sale SOLD in Zurgena
€165,000 ~ £142,936 *
This lovely detached villa is situated in the tranquil setting of El Cucador, just 5 minutes drive from the local towns of Alfoquia and Zurgena where you can find all of your amenities and weekly street markets.
The property is situated within its own fully walled and gated private plot of land and is access via double gates for off road parking as well as a pedestrian gated entrance.
The grounds are low maintenance with gravelled areas, mature palm trees and plenty of room for anyone that would like to add any addtional terraces, seating areas or even an above ground swimming pool.
Internally the home consists of a spacious living room which comes with a feature fireplace and also double patio doors to access the diniing area. This is a lovely light space which boasts views over the rear gardens.
There is a fully fitted kitchen comes with a great amount of storage units, white goods consisiting of a washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor fan.
The room is large enough to accomodate a breakfast table and chairs or a central island.
There are 2 great size guest bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and then a fully fitted family bathroom.
The master bedroom also offers fitted wardrobes and has an en-suite shower room.
This room enjoys fantastic views over the grounds and surrounding countryside.
An AFO has been applied for this property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 54 mins189.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins101.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 19 mins123.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 203kW
Emissions: Grade E - 42kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €308.69 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 608 m²
- Build Size 129 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,599)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,695)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,500 (£128,643)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,000 (£142,936)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,550 (£10,006)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,299)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005