Villa for sale in Lorca
€330,000 ~ £291,063 *
This fantastic detached villa is located within a private 5025m2 plot of land which is fully fenced and gated.
The property is accessed via steps at the front and rear of the property, however if disabled access was required, a ramp could be installed for the rear entrance, allowing wheelchair access.
As you enter the landscaped grounds there is plenty of off road parking as well as access to the under build garage which is large enough for 2 vehicles and offers fantastic additional storage.
From the grounds there are a few steps up to the grand front door which leads into a pleasant entrance hallway with high ceilings and double doors through into the lounge.
The main living room has a open feature fireplace, dining area and patio doors leading out on to the shaded terrace.
The same terrace can be accessed from the spacious kitchen, boasting ample floor and wall storage units, granite work surfaces and a centre island.
Along the hallway where there is additional storage, the fully fitted family bathroom and also the two double guest bedrooms which both come with fitted wardrobes.
At the end of the hallway is the main bedroom which comes with a modern shower room & built in wardrobes. From here patio doors lead out onto a private terrace ideal the morning shade.
An internal staircase with large windows for light leads up to a small office landing.
From here you access the private roof solarium which has been partially enclosed as a conservatory and this lovely space offers you 360º degree views of the surrounding countryside.
The staircase also leads down to the under build (the size of which equals the footprint of the villa) which currently consists of the large laundry room, large double bedroom with en-suite and from here there is access into the previously mentioned garage and workshop.
To the rear of the villa there is a 10 x 5 private swimming pool with a poolside shower and toilet. A large metal pergola for shade and plenty of terraced areas for entertaining.
The rest of the land is fully irrigated and consists of many fruit trees including orange, almond, lemon, plum, fig, grapefruit and olives.
The entire property features many additional features such as electric radiators, fly screens on all windows, ceiling fans & air conditioning.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing of this outstanding property.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 34 mins136.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 37 mins153.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)59 mins70.9 km
Consumption: Grade F - 350kW
Emissions: Grade E - 59kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €333.98 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 5,025 m²
- Build Size 266 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,000 (£26,460)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €297,000 (£261,957)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €330,000 (£291,063)
- Transfer tax 8% €26,400 (£23,285)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005