Cortijo/Finca for sale in Taberno
€164,995 ~ £142,932 *
This beautiful rural traditional Cortijo is sat within its own fully fenced land which consists of a vegetable allotment, chicken run and a wide variety of mature plants and trees including cherry, walnut, fig, plum and almond etc.
The gated entrance leads into off road parking for several vehicles, a detached garage and car port.
To the front of the property there is an elevated heated plunge pool with built in swimming jet stream and jacuzzi. A poolside terrace offers picturesque views over the surrounding rolling hillsides.
The spacious front terrace is fully netted making it an ideal outdoor dining space and winter lounge and is alongside the fish pond and outside kitchen with built in barbecue.
Internally the property has been fully renovated whilst keeping the traditional features and character. The open plan spacious kitchen has ample floor units and worksurface and there is a full size dining table with direct access to the gardens.
The main lounge has a feature log burner and from this space is the first guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The second bedroom also comes with plenty of storage and is just across the hallway from the family bathroom with bathtub and built in utility space.
Upstairs is the main bedroom with walk through closet area and en suite shower room which has been fully remodelled.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins193.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 31 mins127.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins127.6 km
Consumption: Grade D - 88kW
Emissions: Grade D - 17kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €217.26 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,500 m²
- Build Size 152 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Sun Terrace
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 15 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,599)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,694)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,496 (£128,639)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €164,995 (£142,932)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,550 (£10,005)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,299)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005