Villa for sale SOLD in Partaloa
€249,995 ~ £215,421 *
***SOLD SEPTEMBER 2022***
A spectacular 4/5 bedroom villa which is set in the beautiful countryside close to the traditional inland Spanish village of Partaloa. The private entrance to the villa has a double set of electric gates with intercom gates leading up a private concrete driveway to the villa from where you can enjoy the fantastic views.
Upon entry into this large property there is an immediate sense of space and firstly you will find a large open lounge area with double windows, air conditioning and central heating. From this room there is a family shower room with a vanity unit , then a large double bedroom again with central heating. Further into the house there is another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with vanity unit. Onwards you will discover a large but cozy spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and access to the garden room with views across the lovely swimming pool area to the jacuzzi.
There is a large dining room which has a perfect setting to entertain visiting friends, guests and relatives. Adjacent is a stunning high quality fully fiited kitchen with a good selection of clean modern units which are topped with light grey surfaces which would be a real delight to any keen chef and there is another double bedroom with air conditioning, a small study/office and another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access outside to the terraces to the front of the villa which houses the one off water feature with ornate bridge structure.
Outside you have a lovely 10 metre by 4 metre solar heated swimming pool with an auto top up system and there are ample terrace all around from where you can laze away your leisure time in the warm Spanish summer days. There is also an outside toilet with wash basin.
The property has many added extras some of which include, an attached storage room, 2 roof solarium terraces with breath taking views of the surrounding area, a 1.9metre satellite tv dish, a 3 car carport, fitted solar panels which would require an inverter and grid connection, a highly effective 28 kw pellet burning central heating system and the villa comes with fly screens and reja window and door bars all around.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins211.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 19 mins123.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 35 mins145.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 197kW
Emissions: Grade E - 41kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €300.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 6,840 m²
- Build Size 265 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,000 (£18,957)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,996 (£193,879)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,995 (£215,421)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,500 (£15,079)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005