Villa for sale in La Alfoquia
€179,950 ~ £160,650 *
A lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached villa situated just on the edge of the traditional Spanish village of La Alfoquia. A short walk takes you into the heart of the village where there are several bars, supermarket and restaurants. The larger towns of Albox, Arboleas and Huercal-Overa are all within an easy 10 minute drive.
With fantastic Mountain view’s, the private property is sat within its own fully gated plot of land with electric gated entrance for off-road parking as well as a separate pedestrian entrance. The grounds are mainly terraced, offering a very low maintenance property with small garden areas including mature palms, olive and orange trees and vines.
Along the side of the property is the private swimming pool, BBQ area and an external staircase that leads up to the roof solarium where you can enjoy the incredible 360 views. There is under stair storage, a garden storage shed and a full pathway wrapping around the house.
Internally there is an open plan living room with patio doors, dining area and the modern kitchen which is installed with large storage units and modern appliances as well as a drinking water filter system.
Along the hallway there is the family bathroom with floor to ceiling storage and the 2 double guest bedrooms that both come with built in wardrobes. At the end of the passage is the primary suite which has 2 double built in wardrobes and a private en suite shower room.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 55 mins190.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins101.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 20 mins124.4 km
Consumption: Grade G - 258kW
Emissions: Grade F - 56kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €222.38 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 108 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,995 (£13,387)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,955 (£144,585)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,950 (£160,650)
- Transfer tax 7% €12,597 (£11,246)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005