Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
€349,950 ~ £312,638 *
**SOLD NOVEMBER 2022**
This is a stunning and large family home in the tranquil hamlet of Los Higuerales. An attractive white, 2 storey villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
This secure and gated home benefits from being located on a corner plot allowing for wonderful views across the countryside as well as a more private feel. The property benefits from a 10 x 5 meter swimming pool, extensive outside area and a large garage for that extra storage which is always handy!
As you enter the property via a shaded terrace you are in a bright and very grand hallway with an elegant stairway to the left and double doors to the right which lead you into the spacious open plan kitchen, dining room.
The fully fitted kitchen is bright and modern, it has a good range of wall and base units plus all the necessary modern appliances including dish washer, hob, oven and fridge freezer. The dining room has a log burner and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs.
Continue into a welcoming and bright living room with space to accommodate sofas, coffee table, side units etc. A feature fireplace takes pride in the middle with large bay windows overlooking the terrace and pool area.
Back through to the hallway past a useful understairs storage room you have to the left a double bedroom with built in wardrobe, to the right you have another with its en-suite plus built in wardrobe and doors leading out to the pool area. Between the bedrooms you have a w.c.
Back down the short corridor and up the grand staircase you have a twin bedroom, a family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower, toilet and sink, plus the fourth double bedroom with built in wardrobe, private terrace and ensuite.
Continue down a bright hallway where you find the fifth and final bedroom, also with built in wardrobe, private terrace and ensuite.
The outside area consists of a large private terrace and pool area which makes a great space to host and socialise with family or friends. To the side there are atttactive rock gardens and a shaded pagoda area for those long sunny days where you can enjoy the beautiful countryside views. The long ramp to the side of the house can accomodate additional vehicles if required.
This property benefits from air conditioning, ceiling fans and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
This is a beautiful, must see property, ideal as a permanent family or premium holiday home, only 5 minutes’ drive to Arboleas.
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins188.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 14 mins107.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins122.3 km
Consumption: Grade E - 142kW
Emissions: Grade D - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €668.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,000 m²
- Build Size 286 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,995 (£28,584)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €314,955 (£281,374)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €349,950 (£312,638)
- Transfer tax 7% €24,497 (£21,885)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005