Villa for sale in Albox
€274,950 ~ £245,462 *
Spanish Property Choice have the pleasure to bring to the market this new listing.
A charming three bedroom, two-bathroom villa with private pool in Las Labores which is less than ten minutes drive from the busy bustling market town of Albox with its many amenities on offer, including shops, café bars, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, medical centre and much more.
From the property you can be on the coast where you can enjoy the lovely beaches with a 45 minute drive, this villa is situated in the most beautiful setting with 360-degree views to the mountains and landscape in the distance.
This villa has an outside kitchen which features a BBQ and storage cupboard which are all built in a lovely rustic style and here you will also find a bar and seating area all under cover which is located right next to the brilliant swimming pool so is fully set up for that outdoor living style under the sunny Spanish skies.
As you enter the property you are welcomed by a large enclosed terrace area overlooking the pool which has ample surroundings terraces.
The lounge is a good sized room with a log burning fire in seating area and the dining area again is of a good size and this room comes with built in air conditioning.
The property has 3 good size bedrooms all with large fitted wardrobes and air conditioning along with each bedroom having a feature wall. The master bedroom also has an ensuite shower room which is tastefully decorated with ceramic tiling throughout.
Between bedroom 2 and 3 you have the family bathroom with a bath, toilet and heated towel rail that again is stylish in design and colour.
The whole property has the unusual but benificial addition of central heating provided through a Baxi combi boiler running off several large gas bottles.
The 8mx4m swimming pool comes with balustrade surrounds giving an additional benefit to this area and the whole plot is planted with indigenous plants and shrubs which make up the gardens plus this lovely villa is surrounded by stunning views of the local mountains.
A must see villa to add to your wish list.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins201 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 18 mins119.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins135.2 km
Consumption: Grade G - 271kW
Emissions: Grade E - 73kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €320.27 per annum
- Refuse fees: €195.32 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,315 m²
- Build Size 185 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 6 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €24,495 (£21,868)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €247,455 (£220,915)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €274,950 (£245,462)
- Transfer tax 7% €19,247 (£17,182)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005