Villa for sale in Zurgena
€219,950 ~ £189,960 *
***REDUCED BY 10,000 EUROS FOR QUICK SALE SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED***
Spanish Property Choice has pleasure to bring to the market this lovely 3 bed, 2 bath Villa with private swimming pool which has been kept and maintained to a very high standard.
The property is located in the small hamlet of properties only a 10 minute drive to the shops and amenities of the two local villages of La Alfoquia and Zurgena which has the majority of the shops, banks and restaurants that you will need for your day to day living needs.
The property has a private driveway with enough space for several cars which is accessed via large wrought iron gates.
The swimming pool area is located to the south side of the property and is private for all of the family to use with ample terracing surrounds, attached to the villa there is a large netted area for enjoying that outside eating experience which was is so important to enhance the outdoor living style of life that this area allows and where there is plenty of space for an external sofa, chairs and coffee table giving an additional living space.
Moving inside you can access from the netted area the lounge via a set of patio doors or from the main entrance front door through the main hallway which is spacious and again is in very good condition and comes with a log burning fire place along with fitted hot and cold air conditioing.
Entering in to the large kitchen with a dining space you will find a modern well put together room which comes with plenty of storage units and contemporary floor to ceiling tiling throughout.
Finally on the inside of the property we move onto the bedrooms of which there are two good size doubles with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom which again has plenty of wardrobe space and comes with the ensuite shower room. There is a modern family bathroom which completes the rest of the specification for the lovely villa which is ideal for relocation and which is a must see to add to your viewing list.
The property is surrounded by a secure wall and where the garden areas are found that are low maintenance and so easy to keep on top of if the property is planned to be used as a holiday home, and there is also the additional benefit of the house having an external storage shed.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 58 mins184.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 7 mins104 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 23 mins119.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 201kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €357.32 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 738 m²
- Build Size 157 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,995 (£16,405)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €197,955 (£170,964)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €219,950 (£189,960)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,397 (£13,297)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005