Villa for sale in Partaloa
€225,000 ~ £200,869 *
New to the market we bring you this detached villa located just a short drive from the local villages of both Partaloa or Cantoria, which comes with the additional benefit of having all of the amenities to hand. The house comes with a large, but attached, seperate fully fenced plot of land which contains a variety of fruit trees and indigenous plants and shrubs.
The property is accessed via a large electronically operates rolling gate which is where you gain entry to the frontage where you will find the wooden carport and then on through the lattice fencing giving extra privacy you will find the lovely family size swimming pool with terracing where you will see the purpose built BBQ, and there is also a wooden storage room and a paved terrace for the drying area.
Also from here there are external stairs that take you up to the roof terrance that contains the solar hot water system and giving lovely views over the surrounding countryside.
The main entrance door to the villa is adjacent to the swimming pool that gives access to the main entrance hall and from the double set of glazed doors to the left leads through to the lounge area of the property that is light and airy and has a working log burning fire along with air conditioning and an individual door leading out to the covered terrace area.
From the lounge you can direct enter the kitchen through an open archway. The room is of a very good size with all of the built in appliances, wall and base units that would expect and there is a further external door which leads to the rear of the property.
Further along the entrance hallway you will find the master bedroom which has air conditioning along with the benefit of a walkin wardrobe area which provides ample storage cupboards and then on into the very modern and slick en suite shower room which contains contemporary fixtures and fitting throughout.
There are two further double guest bedrooms which both come with built in wardrobes and which are of a very good size and finally to complete this lovely family villa you will find the family shower room which once again comes with modern fixtures and fittings so giving any potential purchaser everything that they need to start and enjoy living the good life here in the wonderful province of Almeria.
Call us now to book your viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins209.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 14 mins90.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins144 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €400.16 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,937 m²
- Build Size 138 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Ground floor
- 55 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,678)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €19,500 (£17,409)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €202,500 (£180,782)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €225,000 (£200,869)
- Transfer tax 7% €15,750 (£14,061)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,339)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005