Villa for sale in Cantoria
€299,999 ~ £258,509 *
A fantastic 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Villa for sale just outside the village of Cantoria which is located on a lovely semi rural plot of land which gives the house a peaceful and tranquil feel. The villa has 3,276m² of land and has a large build size of 185m² with a seperate detached garage/workshop of 35m² which is located adjacent to the main building.
The views are amazing in all directions as the property is on an elevated plot giving panoramic vistas to the distant mountains and the surrounding gardens where you will find the well maintained garden which includes 20 olive trees and various native shrubs and plant.
The property has an lovely 8 x 4 meter swimming pool with a roman end and again wonderful views and is surrounded by a crazy paved walkway plus the walling and balustrade make this a great private space. The paving also stretches on around other parts of the garden making walkways to most of the different zones of the outside of the property including the gazeebo and seating area.
As you enter the property there is a large spacious lounge which is bright and airy and is decorated in a contemporary style which features a log burning fire with chimney breast, double patio doors that lead outside and hot and cold air conditioning. You have an open archway through to the open plan kitchen with a dining area. The kitchen is extremely large in proportions with plenty of workspace with ample wall and base units and all built in appliances.
Off from the kitchen is the exceptionally large sun room giving enough space for a full three peice suite along with a full six seater dining set all looking out over the rear garden and surrounding mountain sides which is a fabulous room for sitting and relaxing either in the daytime or the evenings.
The first bedroom is directly off the lounge and is of ample size for a double bedroom with windows on two walls giving a double aspect view and allowing lots of light to fill the room plus there is fitted air conditioning.
Further on into this lovely villa you have the family bathroom with a full sized bath tub and shower fitting which again is decorated very tastefully .
The second bedroom is the master bedroom having a walk in wardrobe room with lots of storage space and then you lead on into the ensuite which has a great shower cubicle.
Then finally there is the third bedroom that currently has a sofa bed in situ and this room overlooks the sunroom again giving lovely views of the surrounding area.
This is a lovely example of a top quality country villa which has good access to the local amenities but which give you the option of top class living accomodation, a must see property, so book your viewing now.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins208.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 14 mins89.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins142.9 km
Consumption: Grade F - 262kW
Emissions: Grade E - 45kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €438.61 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 3,276 m²
- Build Size 185 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €27,000 (£23,266)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €269,999 (£232,658)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €299,999 (£258,509)
- Transfer tax 7% €21,000 (£18,096)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005