Villa for sale in Arboleas
€240,000 ~ £206,808 *
This is a lovely detached villa with private swimming pool and roof terrace with lovely countryside views, situated in the tranquil village of Limaria, which is within a reasonable driving distance of the towns of Albox and Arboleas, which have all the amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops, schools and more.
Externally, the sizeable plot is entirely gravelled off for easy maintenance, and has a private, fibreglass swimming pool on the plot. The roof solarium is accessed up a spiral staircase, and boasts amazing views of the surrounding area.
The entrance of the villa leads into a bright living room with a log burner with this then leading directly into a big completely fitted kitchen with all appliances fitted and plenty of storage cupboards top and bottom.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom having a dedicated section for said wardrobes which then leads into the en suite bathroom. There is a second, well-equipped family bathroom.
The property comes equipped with air-conditioning.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins194 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 19 mins113.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins128.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 179kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €331.36 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 951 m²
- Build Size 127 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,000 (£18,096)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €216,000 (£186,127)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €240,000 (£206,808)
- Transfer tax 7% €16,800 (£14,477)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005