Village House for sale in Albanchez
€87,950 ~ £75,787 *
This beautifully presentented 4 bedroom townhouse is situated in the heart of the popular country town of Albanchez. The quaint town is full of Spanish culture and offers all of your daily amenities such as bars, supermarket, bakery, shops and community swimming pool.
The large town of Albox is within a 20 minute drive and the coastline of Mojacar, Vera Playa and Garrucha can be reached within 50 minutes.
Internally the property consists of a large entrance hallway which immediately boasts the traditional features such as wooden beams and terracotta floors. The hall leads down to the heart of the house which is currently used as a dining room with a feature open fireplace and original built in storage alcoves.
From the dining room you can access the very spacious kitchen that is fitted with a good variety of cabinets, electrical appliances and a built in bench with table. Patio doors open into the internal courtyard which has a small plant bed and a raised seating area which is ideal for entertaining and still gives you the perfect exterior space even though you are located within the town.
Double doors open into a small hall that continues into a characterful cave room which could be used as a fourth bedroom, storage, utility, home cinema, games room or additional accommodation etc.
Stairs lead up to the family living room with log burning fire and three windows flooding the room with natural light.
Continuing from the lounge is the upstairs landing with the first double bedroom, a Jack and Jill en suite shower room, second guest double bedroom and a main bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 16 mins215.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 16 mins82.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 42 mins149.9 km
Consumption: Grade G - 310kW
Emissions: Grade F - 57kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €152.81 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 170 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Ground floor
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,795 (£4,994)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €79,155 (£68,208)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €87,950 (£75,787)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,157 (£5,305)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005