Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
€249,950 ~ £216,527 *
***SOLD SEPTEMBER 2023***
This is a wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, which is ideally located in a peaceful setting just between Albox & Arboleas villages, meaning that ideally you have all your amenities on hand.
The villa is situated on a quiet road, and is within walking distance to two local restaurants and the weekly open-air market where you can buy all of your weekly fresh fruit and veg.
Due to its ideal location you are also within a 30-minute drive from the local coastal resorts such as Vera Playa, Garrucha and the award winning Mojacar which features wonderful beaches along with the original historic mountainside village of Mojacar pueblo.
The property has a private walled and gated plot of land with off road parking and a carport.
You will find beautifully maintained and established gardens and terraced areas, including a large room terrace.
To the front of the villa you will find a covered terrace which currently offers seating.
To the rear of the house there is a another covered area which again contains seating which offers a lovely shade area in the long hot summer months. Adjacent to this is a family sized swimming pool and also a useful storage room.
There is also a further garden area which comes with raised flower or vegetable beds and finally you will find an enclosure where there is a fully equipped outside kitchen and dining room.
Inside of this beautiful villa you find there are three large double bedrooms with built in storage/wardrobes and a fully fitted family bathroom
The main bedroom enjoys an en-suite.
Both of the bathrooms are fitted with modern suites and offer large walk in showers. Both are fully tiled for easy maintenance.
The kitchen offers plenty of storage in the form of both base and wall units and there are granite work surfaces throughout and has views out to the garden area.
The dining room is wonderfully spacious and is large enough to not only house a dining table and chairs, but also a full three-piece sofa suite comfortably.
Moving on to the main lounge room, this features a traditional fireplace with a built in log burning fire giving the room a warm and cosy feel during those cooler winter evenings.
This property is an ideal choice as either a relocation villa for anyone wanting to want to live in the sun or as a fabulous holiday home
Call us on 0034 950 615 388 and speak to any of our sales personnel to book that viewing now.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 57 mins196.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 8 mins108.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 23 mins131.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €387.52 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 143 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- Ground floor
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,599)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,995 (£19,054)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,955 (£194,874)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,950 (£216,527)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,497 (£15,157)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,299)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005