Land for sale in Huercal-Overa
€15,500 ~ £13,456 *
A rustic plot of land located a short drive from the market town of Huercal-Overa. The main town offers a wide selection of amenities including a weekly street market, theatre, cinema, supermarkets, schools, bars and restaurants etc.
Very close to the land are 2 residential villages El Saltador and San Francisco where there are several bars, restaurants and a petrol station.
The land currently has 102 olive trees which are harvested every year as belongs to the local community of irrigators meaning they have access to the local agricultural water.
The land is split over 4 terraces and boasts fantastic views over the surrounding countryside.
As the land is rustic you are unable to build a property however the town hall will allow for a building of 20m2 with a sheet metal roof for storage.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 49 mins178 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 13 mins115.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 13 mins112.2 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- Plot Size 3,921 m²
- Agricultural Water
- Off road parking
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €12,500 (£10,852)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €15,500 (£13,456)
- Transfer tax 7% €1,085 (£942)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005