Cortijo/Finca for sale in Sorbas
Ref: A159 €149,000 ~ £133,243 *
This is a large property, converted from two houses in to one.
The property is located in the pictureque village of Quijiliana and enjoys stunning views of the surrounding area. Sorbas is only a 7 minute drive away with all its amenities including shops, banks, bars and restaurants.
There is a large open plan lounge with wood burner and oven. The original ceiling beams have been exposed creating a lovely look and feel to the this space and also througout the property. There is a large fully equipped kitchen complete with wood burner and white goods, in addition to a large spacious dining room. Continuing on the ground floor is a large double guest bedroom with build in wardrobes and en suite shower, toilet and basin. There is also a smaller double/single guest room and a good sized family bathroom.
The upper floor has a very large bedroom with a terrance overlooking the valley. A large en suite dressing room and a bathroom with shower, toilet and basin. In addition there are a further two very large bedrooms. The rear bedroom also enjoys a large terrace which overlooks the valley and a staircase leading down in to the back patio and garden area.
This property would be ideal for a large family and could offer the potential for a brilliant B and B. The house features many original features such as barn door style wooden doors, beamed ceilings and traditional arches and fireplaces.
To the front of the property there is a large open patio with stunning views across to the local mountains and valley and there is private parking along with a rear terrace and also a separate garden area with establised fig, almond and olive trees and also grape vines. The garden area is also large enough to house a large above ground swimming pool should it be needed for those hot Spanish summer days.
The beaches of Mojácar are 35 km from the accommodation, while Vera is also only 35 km away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, which is only 34 km away. (Approx 21 miles)
Consumption: Grade E - 190kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €107.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €194.00 per annum
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 616 m²
- Build Size 206 m²
- Private Terrace
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 7 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,900 (£10,642)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,100 (£119,919)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,000 (£133,243)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,920 (£10,659)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.