Cave House for sale in Cuevas del Almanzora
Ref: A211 €60,000 ~ £52,616 *
Located in the historic cave house quarter of Cuevas del Almanzora this fabulous, fully restored cave house is full of original features and charm. The town centre is just a short walk away with all the amenities needed and the picturesque coastal village of San Juan de los Terreros is only a short drive away.
The property comes with a separate cave, storage workshop and the cave house rooms are all cleverly designed to make the rooms light and airy, to the front is an elevated terrace with superb views to the mountains.
Its a known fact that caves are the oldest form of shelter known to mankind, they unfortunately have been forgotten as dwellings by modern civilised countries. However here in Andalucia, cave houses have continued to be used as homes through out the centuries up to the present day.
Consumption: Grade E - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 38kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 124 m²
- Build Size 84 m²
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,631)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,000 (£2,631)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €54,000 (£47,354)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €60,000 (£52,616)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,800 (£4,209)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£526)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£526)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,315)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.