Cortijo/Finca for sale in Lubrin
Ref: A250 €140,000 ~ £123,228 *
Beautifully restored south facing two storey village house overlooking the town of Lubrin. Entering into a large front courtyard garden the front door leads to large entrance hall with featured stonework and beams. Double bedroom with en suite and storeroom which could be made into a third bedroom.
Stairs lead to the living room with arch through to beautiful kitchen. With an office and further bathroom, stairs lead up to the master bedroom.
Consumption: Grade E - 199kW
Emissions: Grade E - 51kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 112 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,682)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €126,000 (£110,905)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €140,000 (£123,228)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,200 (£9,858)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.