Cortijo/Finca for sale in Lubrin
Ref: A250 €99,950 ~ £87,141 *
Beautifully restored south facing two storey village house overlooking the town of Lubrin. Entering into a large front courtyard garden the front door leads to large entrance hall with featured stonework and beams. Double bedroom with en suite and storeroom which could be made into a third bedroom.
Stairs lead to the living room with arch through to beautiful kitchen. With an office and further bathroom, stairs lead up to the master bedroom.
Consumption: Grade E - 199kW
Emissions: Grade E - 51kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 112 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,099)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£78,427)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£87,141)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£6,971)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.