Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A323 €90,000 ~ £80,852 *
A smart duplex on a quiet urbanisation, this property is within easy walking distance of the village of La Alfoquia and close to the popular market towns of Zurgena and Arboleas with all facilities such as bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, schools and medical services. Five minutes drive to the motorway puts the beautiful beaches of Mojacar and the awe inspiring Garrucha harbour just thirty five minutes away.
The property is situated just a few steps from the communal swimming pool with its palm trees to finish the scene, the front terrace leads to a good sized living area and modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units.
There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus cloak room, utility area and rear terrace with parking space.
A first floor balcony makes an ideal sun trap from which to enjoy the pool area.
Air conditioned and well furnished this is a ready to move in to package. There is also a transferable mortgage available (Subject to status). The property is an ideal bolt hole in the sun or if you are looking for an investment for the future this property also has very good long term rental potential. Please talk to our rentals division on email@example.com for further details.
Consumption: Grade F - 226kW
Emissions: Grade F - 56kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €37.00 per month
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 108 m²
- Build Size 108 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Close to a Golf Course
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,000 (£5,390)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €81,000 (£72,766)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €90,000 (£80,852)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,200 (£6,468)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.