Park Home for sale in Los Lobos
€32,000 ~ £28,588 *
This pretty detached mobile park home boasts two bedrooms and two bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen with white goods included. The kitchen can be described as small however there is everything there you could require for a fully functioning kitchen.
Smartly furnished and equipped this is a snug and convenient home. The small garden and terraces are easily managed and the main terrace, accessed from the front door, is fitted with side and roof roller blinds and fly nettings. This park home does enjoy a nice outside space with wonderful views of the local mountains.
The park itself is well planted and situated within an old olive grove with mountain views. This gated and English run facility is secure and has a fine sense of community. You can also get internet access on the site itself.
Location is just 2 km outside the village of Los Lobos and 10 km from the towns of Pulpi, Cuevas and the
wonderful beaches of San Juan.
Community fees are 272.79€ per month which includes the water and refuse collection fees. You would own the park home itself but the land is leasehold. Spanish Property Choice always recommend you use a solicitor to purchase a park home even though it would be a private sale and you would not be required to go to notary. The solicitor will check for any encumbrances and make sure they are paid by the vendors prior to the sale going through.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins196.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 9 mins101.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins130.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €273.00 per month
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 150 m²
- Build Size 44 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private parking
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €200 (£179)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €28,800 (£25,729)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005