Villa for sale SOLD in Zurgena
Ref: A361 €285,000 ~ £246,383 *
******SOLD APRIL 2019******
Magnificent 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom villa, maintained to a very high standard by the current vendors. This wonderful property is located on the edge of the village within easy walking distance of bars, restaurants, shops, banks, petrol station and all amenities. The house offers large American enclosure terraced area, leading to 3 independent double bedrooms with en suite facilities, large lounge with beautiful fireplace. Leading from the lounge you have a further double bedroom, separate dining room, office, fully fitted kitchen with a wide range of wall and base units and there is also a separate utility area.
On the second floor is a large master suite with walk in dressing room and en suite facilities and access to large sun terrace.
This villa has amazing fully landscaped gardens, superb bespoke swimming pool, the property has the added benefit of its own water well. The owners of this property maintains this stunning villa to a very high standard both inside and out and has recently painted the whole of the property outside. This is one property you really must see for it to be appreciated. Ideal property for a B&B.
A true home of distinction.
Consumption: Grade G - 417kW
Emissions: Grade G - 54kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,352 m²
- Build Size 245 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,594)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €25,500 (£22,045)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €256,500 (£221,744)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €285,000 (£246,383)
- Transfer tax 8% €22,800 (£19,711)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,297)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.