Villa for sale SOLD in Arboleas
Ref: A443 €195,950 ~ £165,486 *
******SOLD AUGUST 2019******
A truly fantastic detached high quality villa on a large corner plot. The property briefly consists of a covered entrance and terrace, large lounge with high specification log burning fire and doors leading into a separate dining room following through into the quality fully fitted kitchen with a wide selection of modern wall and base units and also a large utility area.
The 3 bedrooms are all of a good size the master having the added benefit of a recently revamped high end en suite shower room. Plus the family bathroom comes with a full sized bath tub with glass shower screen and once again lovely ceramic tiling. The property has a neutral but contemporary decor in every room and quality floor tiles throughout.
Outside the theme is continued with well maintained gardens which are well stocked with trees and shrubs, a bespoke swimming pool that features a block paving surround and which benefits from a large summer room with screening which also includes a changing room and a workshop come storeroom. There is a detached carport plus the villa also has cavity wall insulation which is very rare here in Spain, air conditioning, high quality double glazing, telephone and internet and a full alarm system fitted.
Located only 10 minutes from Arboleas village where you will find a selection of bars, shops, restaurants, banks, schools and 24 hour medical centre. There is also a 10 pin bowling alley and a leasure centre. On a Saturday morning the village hosts one of the best street markets in the area with a wide variety of goods and fresh food products.
Consumption: Grade G - 192kW
Emissions: Grade G - 48kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €424.35 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 900 m²
- Build Size 124 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,534)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,595 (£14,015)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €176,355 (£148,937)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €195,950 (£165,486)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,676 (£13,239)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.