Cortijo/Finca for sale in Taberno
Ref: A521 €129,950 ~ £115,399 *
A beautiful semi detached cortijo full of traditional features and charm. Located in a very tranquil setting only 10 minutes drive to the Spanish village of Taberno, this property makes a wonderful rural retreat and is designed for a Bed and Breakfast business. The external area consists of a parking area for upto 4 cars, private swimming pool and terraces, garage and 1,945m2 of cultivated land.
Internally the property consists of an entrance hallway with family bathroom, spacious lounge with ceiling fans and a wood burning fire, dining room, fully fitted kitchen, 5 double bedrooms, 4 en suite bathrooms, large terrace with access from landing and bedroom and a storage room.
The cortijo has fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and countryside and a distant view of Mojacar Playa and the sea.
Consumption: Grade E - 307kW
Emissions: Grade E - 56kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,042 m²
- Build Size 185 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,664)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,995 (£8,876)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,955 (£103,860)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,950 (£115,399)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,396 (£9,232)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,332)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.