Villa for sale in Albox
Ref: A573 €249,950 ~ £207,828 *
This beautifully designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is located in the quaint hamlet of Aljambra which is only 5 minutes outside of the bustling market town of Albox which consists of all amenities such as banks, supermarkets, schools and bars etc that you will ever need.
The stunning villa is situated on a large 2600m2 plot of land which is fully fenced in with electrically operated entrance gates. The driveway is fully tarmaced and the gardens are landscaped beautifully with lots of shaded nooks.
There is a large detached double garage with electric up and over door along with a carport which is large enough to take a camper van and there is a further tarmac parking area.
To the rear of the property there is a large 10m x 4m swimming pool with ample terracing, seating areas, log store and a fantastic BBQ / entertaining area.
Upon entering the villa there is a hallway leading to the 2 guest bedrooms which are both light and airy and which have terrace doors leading out to a terrace.
The family bathroom is spacious and modernly designed with contemporary tiling throughout.
The lounge is a great size and features a log burning fire with patio doors leading out to the swimming pool and an archway through into the very spacious, fully fitted kitchen / dining area. The kitchen units have a rustic design and helps provide the villa with a true Spanish feeling.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and a covered terrace overlooking the pool and gardens from where you can sit and take in those views.
This villa boasts some of the most breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and countryside and would be ideal for an easy maintanence holiday home or a permanent residence.
Consumption: Grade E - 158kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €291.43 per annum
- Refuse fees: €44.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,609 m²
- Build Size 124 m²
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,995 (£18,288)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,955 (£187,046)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,950 (£207,828)
- Transfer tax 8% €19,996 (£16,626)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.