Villa for sale in Huercal-Overa
€250,000 ~ £214,638 *
This wonderful property is located in El Saltador, Huercal - Overa. The property has a very Spanish feel throughout. There is private access upto the property, and there is storage space currently used as a garage.
The property has a large fitted kitchen with wooden wall and base units fitted throughout as well as a utility room. There is a large family dining room with log burning fire and from here is the spacious lounge area.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The second floor hasn't been completed, but this can be converted into whatever you'd like, such as a seperate apartment or just an additional floor to the property.
The village of Huercal - Overa is just a short drive away and has all major amenities, such as banks, shops, bars, restaurants, theatre, cinema, hospital, etc.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 42 mins174.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 5 mins111.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 7 mins108.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 136kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 8,300 m²
- Build Size 468 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,576)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,000 (£18,888)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €225,000 (£193,174)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €250,000 (£214,638)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,500 (£15,025)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005