Villa for sale RESERVED in Arboleas
Ref: A645 €159,950 ~ £136,874 *
**RESERVED OCTOBER 2019**
A beautiful private villa in the lovely hamlet of Los Higuerales. This villa is surrounded by 1 mtr high walls and they are kept to a high standard. There are 2 entrances to the property, 1 into the kitchen and 1 into the lounge / diner through a raised shaded terrace with balustrade and fantastic views.
As you enter the lounge / diner you are welcomed by a light room with 3 sets of double windows, a built in corner log burning fire, air conditioning and a large arch into the kitchen with a service style counter. The fitted kitchen has gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor, stainless steel double round sink and dish washer. Through another door is a utility room with a boiler and washing machine.
From a hallway off the lounge there are 2 double bedrooms with air conditioning and a family shower room with bidet . There is a master bedroom with en suite bathroom with bidet. Outside is a 8 mtr x 4 mtr swimming pool, a gazebo, a 6 seater Jacuzzi (hot tub) with multi coloured waterfall, many fruit trees, a tool shed, automatic lights, automatic irrigation and there are fantastic views. The villa has mosquito blinds throughout.
Consumption: Grade F - 166kW
Emissions: Grade F - 40kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €209.46 per annum
- Refuse fees: €137.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 851 m²
- Build Size 113 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 7 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,995 (£11,120)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €143,955 (£123,187)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €159,950 (£136,874)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,796 (£10,950)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.