Cortijo/Finca for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A660 €179,999 ~ £159,461 *
This traditional fully furnished cortijo in Cucador with beams throughout offers charm and character.
The property has three large bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a fully fitted country style kitchen with cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. The lounge has an electric fire, satellite TV, telephone and internet connection. From the lounge there is an archway leading into the dining room area which again has a cosy traditional feeling just as you would expect with an authentic property of this style. This cortijo has two floors and the upper levels follow the theme of tradition and character right through with all of the rooms on the first floor being of a good size.
To the rear of the house there is a fully tiled central patio and there is a further tiled patio area surrounding the swimming pool, also in this area you will find a BBQ area and to the side of the house is private parking entrance that gives access to the garage along with it's workshop/storage room. This property for sale in Almería has air conditioning and is only a 5minutes drive from the villages of Zurgena and La Alfoquia with all the amenities you would need on a day to day basis such as restaurants, supermarkets, banks and probably the best butcher's shop in the area that caters for both Spanish and English clients alike.
This area has the additional benefits of being just 25 minutes from the coastal resort towns of Garrucha, Vera and Mojacar which has been well renown over the past 30 years as being one of the most original and unspoilt villages within the wonderful province of Andalucia, Spain and has recently been listed as one of the top 20 towns to live in within Europe.
Consumption: Grade E - 189kW
Emissions: Grade E - 49kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,148 m²
- Build Size 133 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Private parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 21 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,658)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,000 (£13,288)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,999 (£143,515)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,999 (£159,461)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,400 (£12,757)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,329)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.