Cortijo/Finca for sale in Huercal-Overa
Ref: A710 €110,000 ~ £97,683 *
This wonderful Spanish style village house is located in the village of Goñar on the border of Almería and Murcia. The cortijo is in a quiet village with the shops, banks, hospital, doctors just a short drive away, giving you the tranquility of a peaceful lifestyle with amenities just around the corner!
The house is very spacious throughout with the lounge / diner being very open.
The property has 5 bedrooms and a very spacious family bathroom.
The garden is located to the rear of the property with lovely landscaped walk ways and palm trees. The total plot size is just over 2,300m2 with the land behind the property consisting of 40 olive trees and a selection of fruit trees.
This property is a true slice of old world Spanish living.
Consumption: Grade G - 433kW
Emissions: Grade G - 113kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €69.73 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 2,318 m²
- Build Size 182 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,664)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,104)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£87,915)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£97,683)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,815)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,332)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.