Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Seron
Ref: A723 €55,000 ~ £48,681 *
******RESERVED NOVEMBER 2018******
This traditional 3 storey townhouse is located in the charming town of Seron and has been fully reformed and consists of 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The house is ready for vacant possession and comprises of a fully fitted kitchen that has all white goods included in the selling price along with dining table and chairs and a brick built corner fire fireplace. Also on this ground floor there is a cave room that is being used at present as an art studio and also you will find a well appointed family bathroom.
There are stairs that then lead up to the first level and on this floor there are four good sized bedrooms, a family shower room and an upper lounge room with views of the village along with a very useful utility room that houses the washing machine and the on demand gas hot water heater.
Further stairs from the utility room take you up to the top floor where you will find a further bedroom with a kitchenette, an additional office room and there is a door leading out to an external terrace which has stunning views of the surrounding countryside and a final set of steps leading up to another roof terrace with a very useful storage area and the UK satellite TV dish.
The village of Seron has many of the needed day to day amenities close to hand and some of these include; a butchers, several bars and restaurants, a bakery, supermarket, a medical center and has a wonderful local church and castle.
Consumption: Grade F - 171kW
Emissions: Grade F - 42kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 88 m²
- Build Size 224 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,655)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,500 (£2,213)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,500 (£43,812)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €55,000 (£48,681)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,400 (£3,894)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,328)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.