Villa for sale in Zurgena
Ref: A744 €169,950 ~ £143,366 *
A stunning two storey villa that is ideal either as a lock up and leave holiday home for either rental investment or as a superb holiday or relocation home.
This substantial house is located on a good plot size that is within walking distance of several well established bars and restaurants and within a short drive of three villages with all necessary amenities close to hand the largest of which being Huercal Overa.
The house comes with full gas central heating along with many additional features such as high quality double glazing and fly screening throughout. To the front of the villa is a large glass conservatory that is ideal for that alfresco Spanish lifestyle which then leads into the spacious main lounge of the villa which has a central fireplace with built in log burning fire. On the ground floor there are also two well-proportioned doubled bedrooms along with a family bathroom with the whole of the property being maintained, designed and furnished to a very high standard indeed.
On the upper level of the property is the master bedroom along with an additional well-appointed bathroom and access to a very large roof terrace that overlooks the local countryside and nearby village hamlet.
On the outside of the main house there is the storeroom for the central heating gas cylinders, a private patio/ terrace, a high level carport that is suitable for a large camper van and a very useful detached casita storeroom workshop. There is ample space to the front of the villa for anyone who may wish to consider installing an above ground swimming pool.
A really competitively priced villa that is a must see for anyone looking for a for a true slice of traditional inland Andalucia.
Consumption: Grade E - 209kW
Emissions: Grade E - 44kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €367.22 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 700 m²
- Build Size 143 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,995 (£11,806)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,955 (£129,030)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,950 (£143,366)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,596 (£11,469)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.