Village House for sale in Cuevas del Almanzora
Ref: A754 €89,500 ~ £78,872 *
A traditional 2 floors village house which is located in a sleepy rural farming community that is just a few minutes drive from the town of Guazamara where you will find banks, several supermarkets, restaurants, doctors surgery and a pharmacy along with other useful amenities. The lovely coastal resort of San Juan de los Terreros is also only a 10 minute drive away with this area being well known for its shallow safe sandy beaches and wide boardwalk that is peppered with local chiringuito restaurants.
As you enter the property you have a lounge with log burner effect fire place, down stairs bedroom with twin beds, and walking inwards you are presented with a impressive dining area with wood burner an excellent room for family dinners or entertaining guests. From the dining room there is the second bedroom. The kitchen is very bright and ample and offers any one that likes cooking the perfect venue in which to indulge in that hobby. Upstairs is the master bedroom, terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding area. The whole house impresses with its size, tasteful decoration and location.
The front garden is paved and has a BBQ area, a small water feature and a lovely lemon tree in the center, ready to give its contribution to a good moment with a tea or a gin-tonic. The whole house has a great feel to it and is good value for money, an exceptional property for all the right reasons.
The whole house is a credit to the current owners with their unique, traditional and tasteful décor which really transforms the house into a league of its own. A truly wonderful property at an exceptional price.
Consumption: Grade E - 121kW
Emissions: Grade D - 24kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €40.03 per annum
- Refuse fees: €141.52 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 320 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,644)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,950 (£5,243)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,550 (£70,985)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,500 (£78,872)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,160 (£6,310)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,322)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.